Lavender lovers I got you covered...
Check out our LAVENDER Satchel set... .
Aside from looking lovely and smelling even lovelier, lavender sachets have lots of different uses: -
- Stow them in drawers to make clothing and delicates smell lovely - Toss in the dryer with laundry (good for at least a dozen loads!).
- Place in a pillowcase as an aid to relaxation before sleeping. -
- Use as a natural alternative to mothballs, which are toxic, to help repel moths while storing seasonal clothes. -
- Stow in the car as a pleasant alternative to commercial air fresheners.
- Store one in each piece of empty luggage after a trip to keep suitcases smelling fresh and clean
- Drop one right in the bathtub for a soothing soak.
As the scent begin to fade, just give the sachet a gentle squeeze to release more lovely aroma.
Measuring 14cm x 14cm
With cotton covering filled with wheat and organic Lavender